Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and these three are the same in
substance, equal in power and glory.
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments
as verbally and plenarily inspired by God and inerrant in the
original writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority
in faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he
sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that
spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are
born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral
responsibility, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins,
according to the Scriptures, as representative and substitutionary
sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the
ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our
Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there
for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit, who
convicts the sinner, regenerates, indwells, enlightens and guides
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ
and born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of
- We believe in "that blessed hope," the personal and
premillenial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the
unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the
everlasting punishment of the lost.